For those of you who may be interested, Alisa Leak will be getting married two weeks from today, on Saturday May 12, 2007. It seems like yesterday that she was playing "hand-holding defense" with me against her hoodlum older brothers on the basketball court. Little bub as we called her was quite the hoopster, whiffle ball champ and soccer player in her day. What's your favorite Bub story? Hit the comment button and let er fly...
12 years ago
2 comments:
My favorite story of Bub's is one she will be very embarassed about but here she goes....When she was still learning how to use the bathroom by herself(which I am now doing as a parent w/Mason) she would open the door and sing songs while she "did her business." She would sing such campfire favorites as "Cumbaya my Lord" and "Daddy come wipe my bum"...I'm sorry Alisa but those memories remind me just how cute of a little sister you are. I love you and am so proud and excited for you and Mark.
Mom says:
Well I cannot believe that my sweet little baby girl is getting married in 5 days. Wow, I remember when she was just 4 years old and learning to dance. She would twirl around the house with outstretched arms swirling like a mini tornado. Of course I would scold her to no end. Little did I know that this would be one of the last feminine things she would do until she was a sophomore in high school and would finally figure out that she wasn't John Stockton and would notice boys other than her brothers and lose the need to compete in athletics with Jameson and Zach. I will never forget the first time she noticed that hot Peter Sutherland.(ha ha) No, in all seriousness, I have always loved Alisa and all the antics on the soccer field and on the basketball court.(She has a serious full field kick on the soccer field and a really serious jump shot on the court) I love her and I am so excited for her to be married to the man of her dreams. We sure love Mr.Mark too. Here is to the Bubb. hugs and kisses. Mom.
Post a Comment