Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Baby Peyton Arrives!







We finally welcomed our new baby girl on June 19, 2007 at 9:21pm. She weighed 8 lbs 4 oz and was 21.5 inches long. Mom and baby are both doing great and hope to come home tonight from the hospital. Her official name is Peyton Allison Leak. We thank everyone for all your support and love.

2 comments:

Sheena Larkin said...

Congratulations!! Jason forwarded me your blog and I'm so glad you've decided to join the ranks so I can spy on you.

Peyton is beautiful and it's so nice to here that all is well ... way to go Meredith!! I loved seeing the pictures of Mason, I can't believe how big he's gotten. I look forward to seeing more.

Allene said...

Congrats!! I am so excited to have a niece! But, I think you should have named her Sydney. Peyton works too though. Anyway, can't wait to see her