Hey everyone! This puppy named Heart-Kun was born in Japan with a heart shaped spot on its back! Isn't he adorable? Love ya guys! Happy Valentines Day!
Thank you Sir Zach for your noble sacrifice and clicking the link and finding its poison! I will remember you in my prayers tonight for your amazing act.
PS Hope you didn't spend too long verifying it was a "bad link".
Don't worry Jamo. I actually checked it at work and freaked out because I didn't want anyone to think I was perusing "bad links" at work. Just trying to maintain Allene's mushbrain for a few more years. All in the call of duty.
You have successfully navigated your way to the Leak Family Blog. Post some pictures, tell us what you are up to, and give us the inside scoop on your parents!
4 comments:
Thank you Sir Zach for your noble sacrifice and clicking the link and finding its poison! I will remember you in my prayers tonight for your amazing act.
PS Hope you didn't spend too long verifying it was a "bad link".
This is freaky! Who are these people?
Don't worry Jamo. I actually checked it at work and freaked out because I didn't want anyone to think I was perusing "bad links" at work. Just trying to maintain Allene's mushbrain for a few more years. All in the call of duty.
Post a Comment