Thursday, September 25, 2008

What's Up? (the sky tehe!)

Hola to Utah and Idaho! Here is a update on my life here in Denver! I made the play Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! I am an Oompa Loompa! I am so excited! And for the record, I don't believe we are painting our faces orange or green or any other color you can think of! I have been going to school and stuff as well. I just got over being sick again with a cold. I have been getting a lot of colds lately and it isn't fun! My friendship with Shilo is great! We hang out every weekend and we play with the web-cam Mom and Dad bought. Just last weekend, we went with the other Beehives in the ward to the Parker Family Fair and danced up on stage with Bishop Downs of the Stonegate Ward. The sad part was no one got a picture! That is really what is going on in my life now! Peace-Love-JONAS!!!

















Shilo and me on the web-cam being weird (if you couldn't tell!)

No comments: