Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oklahoma!

I've decided that for the benefit of others in the Utah area that I would post about the musical I was in, OKLAHOMA!!!! I'd have to say, Oklahoma was more fun than Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I don't know if that's because my face wasn't painted silver or because I made TONS of LDS friends... I'm pretty sure it's both. Enjoy!
















This is the GIANT windmill and the house set.

















This is a little bit of the chorus. My friend Rachel is on the far right. Don't you just love my facial expression?

















This is the barn set piece that took up all the upstage.

















From left to right from the tall boy with a fake mustache: Kendall, me, and Rachel. They are just a couple friends I made.

















This is me after the first show. It was so much fun!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Alisa Claus said...

You look SOOOOOOO CUTE! Cannot wait to see you next week!

marcus said...

Wish Alisa and I could have been there to see your play, it looks like you really enjoyed it. We'll need to see the recording when we come out for July 4th.